Enumclaw School District Strategic Approach to Student Learning!
The following links outline the Board of Directors and staff initiatives for the 2014 - 2015 school year.
The mission of the Enumclaw School District is to provide an education that supports all students achieving at high levels!
Head: Academic Excellence
- To provide staff and students rigorous and relevant learning opportunities
- To support learning through honest and caring communication
- To align resources to support student, staff, community and organizational learning
- To recognize and honor the similarities and differences within the total school learning community
- We will focus our work around the four key Professional Learning Community questions.
- We will work to evaluate our work based on results rather than activities and intentions.
- We will invite and welcome the contributions of every member and listen to each other.
- We recognize that in a collaborative culture, various decisions are best made at the different levels of leadership within our district and buildings according to the specific context and circumstance of the issue.
- We operate in a collegial and friendly atmosphere.
- We work in a high-trust, yet demanding culture. We view disagreement as a normal part of change and are able to value and work through differences.
If you have feedback on our Strategic Approach to Student Learning, please contact Mike Nelson, Superintendent.
Address: Enumclaw School District
2929 McDougall Ave.
Enumclaw, WA 98022