Welcome to Student support services
We are committed to supporting the education of all students in the Enumclaw School District by providing additional services in the areas of:
- Special Education
- English Language Development (ELD)
- Free Preschool - Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP)
- Section 504 accommodations
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Early Entry testing
- Home/Hospital Instruction
These services insure that we, as a district, are reaching our goal of "all students achieving at high levels."
The 'Authorization for Exchange of Confidential Information' form is used to determine appropriate educational placement and services.
For more information regarding these services, contact Gerrie Garton, Director of Student Support Services at (360) 802-7104.