Welcome to Student support services
We are committed to supporting the education of all students in the Enumclaw School District by providing additional services in the areas of:
- Special Education
- English Language Development (ELD)
- Free Preschool - Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP)
- Section 504 accommodations
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Early Entry testing
- Home/Hospital Instruction
These services insure that we, as a district, are reaching our goal of "all students achieving at high levels."
For more information regarding these services, contact Keri Marquand, Director of Student Support Services at (360) 802-7104.