Welcome to Thunder Mountain Middle School
Our TM Parent Teacher Student Organization (TM-PTSO) is looking for volunteer help to continue operating. After seven successful years serving the students, staff and parents at TM, we are in need of two or three parents to step up to join our PTSO Board so we can continue. If you would like to help, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the impressive things we did last year and we HOPE we will be able to do again, if we have a couple people step up to help.
During the 2012-13 school year, the TM PTSO:
- Funded an ASB request to bring an anti-bullying assembly to school.
- Funded 7 staff requests to purchase items and pay for curriculum enhancing experiences for the students.
- Provided 4 Staff Appreciation events including paying for Mocha Motion to treat the staff to a coffee drink or smoothie of their choice.
- Sold root beer floats to students at lunchtime on 5 Fridays for “Float Fridays.”
- Celebrated the end of WASL testing with a FREE root beer float for all students!
- Made a donation to the local clothing bank to help students in need.
- Worked with the Leadership Class on the Thanksgiving Food Drive and offering concessions at after-school socials.
- Supported incoming 6th graders during 5th Grade Parent Orientation night, making it possible for incoming 6th graders to purchase their “Spirit Wear” before Day of Thunder.
- Supported and funded 8th grade graduation events, including hosting a breakfast on the last day of school.
Address: 42018 264th Ave. S.E.
Attendance Office: 360.802.7496
School Hours: 8:10 am to 2:40 pm