Welcome to Thunder Mountain Middle School
February 27th - EMS/TMMS Academic Planning Night for Families including High School Elective Information Fair
6:30 - 7:15 pm EHS Main Gym
7:15 - 8:00 pm EHS commons
Come learn about:
- Academic programs and offerings at the high schoolÂ
- Graduation requirements for the class of 2023
- 9th grade course requirements
- Registration steps and timeline for the 2019-2020 school year
- Visit representatives from a variety of elective classes offered at EHS
- This information will assist you in helping your child register for high school
9th Grade Registration Information is available here.
For additional information, visit http://www.enumclaw.wednet.edu/calendar/NewsItem.aspx?id=1052
Check out this way for parents and guardians to see when the Varsity and Junior Varsity teams are playing.
Looking for sports schedules?
For a Specific Sport Page: Click on the sport you are interested in for more information; Listed as Boys Sport or Girls Sport. (Located at the top of the web page, below the schools listed.)
For Schedules: On the left side of page - CLICK on schedule and you can have the option of getting the JV or Varsity Schedule.
Address: 42018 264th Ave. S.E.
Attendance Office: 360.802.7496