Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ PRIOR TO SENDING ORDER
- Authorization required if actual price exceeds 10% of that listed on the purchase order.
- The school district is subject to Washington State sales tax, unless otherwise indicated.
- Purchaser is exempt from all federal excise tax.
- This purchase order is subject to cancellation unless acknowledged or filled within 90 days.
- All shipments must be accompanied by a packing slip.
- Purchase order numbers must appear on all invoices, shipping documents and packages.
- Goods are to be packaged separately by purchase order number. (Do not combine orders.)
- Send an original invoice in duplicate to the address on the reverse side.
- Invoice separately for each purchase order.
- Itemize invoice showing quantity and unit price.
- Include completed “Prevailing Wage Forms” if applicable.
- Payments are Net 45.
PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS:
If the project is identified as a Public Works on the face of this form, it is subject to Prevailing Wages and may be subject to
other Public Works requirements such as Performance Bond, Payment Bond, Retainage and Additional Insured Endorsement
Certification. Completed Prevailing Wage forms are required for payment of Public Works projects.
DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION:
The Seller assures that neither it nor any affiliate or subcontractor to this contract appears on the List of Parties Excluded from Federal Procurement and Non-procurement Programs maintained by the GSA of the USA Government because of suspension or debarment and further assures that neither it nor any affiliate or subcontractor to this contract is ineligible, debarred, or suspended from contracting with the State of Washington.
Vendor agrees to comply with the conditions of the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA), the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act of 1973 (WISHA), and the standards and regulations issued thereunder and certifies that all items furnished and purchased under this order will conform to and comply with said standards and regulations. Vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Purchaser from all damages assessed against Purchaser as a result of Vendor’s failure to comply with the Acts and the standards issued there under and for the failure of the items furnished under this order to so comply.
CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN:
Vendor/contractors shall not utilize any employee at the District site or allow any contact between school children and any
employee who has pleaded guilty to, or been convicted of any felony crime involving violations of Chapter 9A.42.RCW,
Chapter 9A.32 or 91.36 RCW (except motor vehicle violations under Chapter 46.61 RCW, Chapter 95.44 RCW,
Chapter 9A.88 RCW, 9A64.030 RCW or a violation of similar laws of another jurisdiction.
Sellers are required to comply with all federal, state, and local laws relating to hazardous materials. Materials which may be
classified as hazardous shall require that a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) be furnished to the district at the time of delivery. No payments will be made on any hazardous material until the required MSDS form has been received (at the discretion of the district deliveries made without MSDS may be rejected).