Small Works Roster
R.C.W. 28a.335.190, also known as the Public School Bid Law, states that school districts establish a Small Works Roster of qualified contractors/service providers who wish to receive bidding information, and be considered for performing work on public works projects estimated to cost less than $300,000.
In order to qualify, contractors/service providers must meet the following requirements. Contractors/service providers must:
- Be a registered contractor in the State of Washington.
- Be able to provide performance bond.
- Pay prevailing wage rates.
- Provide adequate insurance.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
For additional information, please contact MRSC Rosters at http://mrscrosters.org/.