The following information is provided in the table below:
- Positive COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days.
- Current number of close contacts that have been quarantined out of an abundance of caution.
- Close contacts are defined as "anyone who has been within 6 feet of a person infected with COVID-19 for a combined total of 15 minutes or more within a 24-hour period". In a K-12 indoor classroom, the close contact definition excludes students who were at least three feet away from an infected student when (a) both students were wearing face coverings/masks and (b) other prevention strategies were in place. This exception does not apply to teachers, staff, or other adults in the indoor classroom setting.
- When an active case is confirmed, it is added simultaneously to both the "past 14 days" column and the appropriate total cases column depending on where the exposure originated. Cases originating outside of school are confirmed cases with no known exposure in a school building as determined by contact tracers. Cases originating inside of school are confirmed cases where exposure occurred inside a school building.
- Total cases where tracing is inconclusive means unable to confirm where the exposure originated outside or inside of the school environment.
- The dashboard is updated each school day.
The Enumclaw School District will communicate with families identified as a close contact of the person who tested positive via email and/or phone call.
This table is best viewed on a laptop or monitor.
Enumclaw School District will provide updates on any changes directed from King County Public Health. Updates will be communicated below and via email. Please ensure that email contact information is up-to-date on your Family Access Account in Skyward at http://eaplus.enumclaw.wa-k12.net/. Please contact Jamie Franz at 360-802-7121 if you are having difficulty updating your information.
- WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
- WHEN AM I REQUIRED TO STAY HOME DUE TO COVID-19?
- HOW SHOULD I STAY INFORMED?
- GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM PUBLIC HEALTH
- KING COUNTY NOVEL CORONAVIRUS CALL CENTER
- WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL EVALUATION AND ADVICE
- HOW THE PUBLIC CAN HELP