THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN THE TABLE BELOW:
- Positive COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days.
- When a positive case is reported/confirmed, it is added simultaneously to both the "past 14 days" column and the total cases column.
- The dashboard is updated each week following the school calendar.
The Enumclaw School District will keep families informed of cases and outbreaks.
This table is best viewed on a laptop or monitor.
Enumclaw School District will provide updates on any changes directed from King County Public Health. Updates will be communicated below and via email. Please ensure that email contact information is up-to-date on your Family Access Account in Skyward at http://eaplus.enumclaw.wa-k12.net/. Please contact Jamie Franz at 360-802-7121 if you are having difficulty updating your information.
- WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
- WHEN AM I REQUIRED TO STAY HOME DUE TO COVID-19?
- HOW SHOULD I STAY INFORMED?
- GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM PUBLIC HEALTH
- KING COUNTY NOVEL CORONAVIRUS CALL CENTER
- WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL EVALUATION AND ADVICE
- HOW THE PUBLIC CAN HELP