Our new online Kindergarten registration begins March 19, 2021.
Starting today, March 19, 2021, please register your kindergarten students online with our new service at https://www2.nwrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wenumcls71/skyenroll.w.
The information below is also available on our flyer.
- For early entry inquiries, please contact Sheila Fend at 360.802.7125.
- For attendance waiver inquiries, please contact Miranda Newell at 360.802.7102.
- For boundary inquiries, please contact the Transportation Department at 360.802.7235.
Children must be 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021.
WHAT YOU NEED
Families can submit / upload the following documentation during online registration:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence
(Lease, utility bill, etc.)
- Washington State Immunization Record that shows requirements have been met
After you have completed registration, your school will reach out to you. If you require additional support or if you would like to drop off the required documentation in-person, please contact your school directly.
Enumclaw School District offers a full-day program at no cost to parents. For further information about registration or orientation, please contact your neighborhood school.