June 7, 2020
Board President Email to Staff
The board of directors wants to thank you for your participation and feedback during the superintendent search process over the last week. We value your opinions and appreciate your willingness to provide open and honest comments to follow each interview. We had an amazing pool of candidates and are grateful to the number of strong candidates who showed interest in joining our incredible district!
It is our pleasure to announce the position of Superintendent of the Enumclaw School District has offered to Dr. Shaun Carey of the Franklin Pierce School District. His passion and commitment to student and staff learning and growth will keep our district moving forward with our mission and theory of action. We are excited to welcome Dr. Carey to the Enumclaw family!
Again, thank your for your participation in this process.
- May 31, 2020: Board President Email to Staff
- May 18, 2020: Board President Update
- May 6, 2020: Board President Email to Staff
- April 15, 2020: Superintendent Search Participation Survey
- April 14, 2020: Board President Letter to Staff
- April 13, 2020: Board Meeting - Superintendent Search Firm Discussion and Selection
- April 10, 2020: Superintendent Mike Nelson's Letter to Staff and Families