Health and Safety
Our focus is on ensuring the health and safety of our students, our staff and our community. As a community, our hope is that we can work together to follow all established health guidelines so we can get back to in-person instruction as soon as safely possible.
We must be partners and work together in order to provide the best possible experience for the students of Enumclaw Schools, with health and safety being our top priority
We are living through a pandemic with many unknowns. While we have hope for the days ahead, the fact is that we are in a “waiting game” and the situation is changing every day. Let’s offer each other kindness and understanding as we navigate this together.
SYNCHRONOUS & ASYNCHRONOUS REMOTE LEARNING
- 100% online learning at home
- Daily Attendance Taken
- Students will use an internet connection and district-issued technology device
- Consistent navigation of online assignments
- Assignments and instruction based on priority learning standards
- 6-12 students will earn and receive letter grades
- Course completion and credit accrual are based on demonstration of student learning